Sunday 30 March 2014

Random post

19 March 2014.
It's Wednesday. I suppose have class on this day but I skipped due to a lot of my classmate will absent too. 
So last minute hang out with him. After I done everything, drive to his house which located nearby my mum's shop.
Text him in car, but he came out and ask me wait for 10minutes. He's watching "the voice", so well enter to his house.

So we went to TTDI for brunch (the famous chicken ho fun). After that went to OU..
Actually our plan was watch movie de..but who knows those movie not in our lists, captain American not On-screen yet.
So well I went to popular to spend the BR1M voucher. And after an hour, here's the things that i bought! 
Those Crayon & pencil box not mine geh, I bought it for my nieces. HAHAH!
But anyway, thx for ur accompany shopping :D

After back from Ou, I went to shop. Then sis called me, she told me she having dinner at Sushi King Jusco..BONANZA DAY!!
I was like wth why didn't bring me along? So I posted on fb randomly, who know Abby commented and within 10min!
I go fetch her and went jusco just for bonanza!!!
Actually this is our first time go out tgt! Great day & yeahh nice to meet u senior! 

19 March 2014
Attend to class as usual. But after I reached college, they told me skipped media ethnic class and meet at CITC just to do our assignment which have to pass up on the next day.
So we gather in CITC and do research!
Hmm this will be the last time I been here and do research, do assignment & surfing.
After done, I went to volleyball training.
Never think that I would be my last volleyball training in these 2 years! And it's really sad :(

21,22,23 March
Working for Samsung roadshow at Midvalley Center Court. It's a 7days roadshow, but due to I've class so I only can work on weekends.
I do enjoy every moment work with them! It's fun & crazy! And our boss are really kind hahahha!
Show some our selfie pic after work!


Ended.
By Jennifer.

No comments:

Post a Comment