Sunday 30 March 2014

LAST

Hello peoples! As u guys know(mayb lot of u duno hahahah), I'm going to graduate soon! Yeahh time passed very fast, I couldn't believe that it's last semester and it's already week 7! Which mean i already done with all the classes & course, just waiting for the coming finals!

Time flies, 2years in college life. Everything is just like happens on yesterday, I still clearly remember the first day I stepped into this unfamiliar environment. The environment, the places, the classroom, lecture hall, canteen & peoples around me! I'm really scared of it! But within a month, I met a lot of new friends! After 2years, NOW! Everything gonna be a memories! MISSED (It seems like I'm already graduated hahha)

Well let's talk Abt the LAST(as I name it as the tittle of this post)!
LAST?
What does "LAST" mean?
First all of, I would like to talk Abt presentation. Maybe most of u will think that chehhh just a presentation only ma! Yeah perhaps, but this time different!
It's my LAST presentation in diploma! Somemore it's individual presentation for the hardest subject which is Federal Constitutional! So as usual, I done research, outline one day before the presentation.
I would like to say it's my very first time do without asking any help from my frens! (Except consult tutor la) all is done by myself! HAHHAHA!
So i do this from 10pm till 7am! Then sleep for awhile then went to college!

There are 6 presenter for this Question And we are the last batch of presenter. So most of the students who teach by Mr.Chia, u would know his pattern! He's really pro in everything! Honestly, I already    Think that I'll failed in this presentation.
But miracle happen, I can't believe that I will passed! Hahha thx :DD and congrats that 6 of us passed in this presentation!

WHAT DOES "LAST" MEAN?
26 MARCH 2013, Wednesday.
Haha Homealone day4! Well I didn't mention that my parents went for travel d. So I'm Homealone in these few days! So tdy, i dress up myself, put some makeup on face. After I drive out, I've totally lost! I mean I've no idea where to go! Either attend to the LAST tutorial class or shopping alone.
But end up I chose attend to the LAST tutorial class! 
It's last tutorial class in the whole diploma life, and the class are FC, by Mr.Chia!
I'm really glad that I chose to attend to the class, although he didn't teach but he share a lot of experience and stories to us! Thx sir!! So ofcuz TAKE PICTURES IS A MUST!

So after the class ended. I last minute decide go mama house without inform her. When I reached her house, she was like OMG WHY U ARE HERE? Hahaha
Dinner at her place..
Then after dinner, Yan sis and me decided wan to go out for dessert. So we drive all the way from damansara to Bangsa just for ALEXIS's cakes! Hahha
(Then I bought 3 pieces of cake for mum, as she bday on 25th March)

WHAT DOES "LAST" MEAN?
28 March 2014, FRIDAY
Tdy is the LAST lecture in Diploma.
I told mun that I'll attend, but when she text me I only that that it's already 12pm!
I quickly jumped up from the bed and shower and rush to college! As my class started at 12pm! I reached college at 12.45pm!
So well, Mr.Chia he just sharing his experience. 
And be honestly, this is my FIRST and LAST time attend to lecture class in this whole Semester 6! LOLLL
Hmm I know I'm not a good student k ahhah! Used to it la!! U will do the samething as me LOLL!
So I've the different feeling when I sit in this LECTURE HALL DKABF!
It will be my last time sit here & listening to what lecturer teach!
The LAST feeling, LAST class, LAST lecture!
So after the class, we take pictures again!

After the lecture, me & mun had our lunch at Hinz cafe which located at Menjalara, Kepong.
It's our LAST to back together and have brunch tgt after class! Hahha (although both of us always go Yamcha but different situation now)
Their food taste nice, price reasonable & nice environment!

Well well well!!!
So many LAST tdy!
Opp I mean u get what I mean about LAST ady right?
Hahhahaha!

Ok I won't update blog in these 2 weeks! Have to prepare for my final!!!

Bye :D



1 comment: